Today Verizon started rolling the latest security patch update for the month latest for Verizon LG Stylo 2 VS835. The update comes with build number VS83520c and brings the latest Security Patch. This update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat and doesn’t bring any major changes to the version.
The update has rolled out via OTA (Over The Air) and will soon hit your Verizon LG Stylo 2 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version is bumped to VS83520c on Verizon LG Stylo 2. The update is a minor update which comes with latest Security Patch update. Along with Security update, Verizon also fixed some of the regular bugs and improves system stability and performance.
This update is an incremental update with latest Security Patch Update on Verizon LG Stylo 2. So we recommend updating your device safe with latest Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Now you can download the Verizon LG Stylo 2 VS83520c KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on Verizon LG Stylo 2. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on Verizon LG Stylo 2, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install VS83520c KDZ Stock Firmware on Verizon LG Stylo 2.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA VS83520c comes with the latest Security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat and not the 7.1 Nougat. Now you can enjoy the latest VS83520c build on Verizon LG Stylo 2 in Verizon Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash VS83520c latest Security Patch on Verizon LG Stylo 2. The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification. Now you can download and install the VS83520c update manually on your LG Stylo 2 using our guide below.
Table of Contents
Download Install VS83520c Stock Nougat Firmware on Verizon LG Stylo 2
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on Verizon LG Stylo 2, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat VS83520c on Verizon LG Stylo 2:
- Open Settings on Verizon LG Stylo 2.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware VS83520c on Verizon LG Stylo 2 using the below guide:
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on Verizon LG Stylo 2
- Your device must have 70% battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
ALSO RELATED POST
Hope you installed Stock Firmware on Verizon LG Stylo 2 and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any queries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!