Today Verizon has started rolling the latest Android 7.0 Nougat update with build version VS83520a for Verizon LG Stylo 2 V. Now you can download and install the VS83520a update manually on your LG Stylo 2 V using our guide below. This is a v20a Nougat firmware for Verizon LG Stylo 2 V.
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your Verizon LG Stylo 2 V device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to VS83520a on Verizon LG Stylo 2 V. This is a major update for LG Stylo 2 V which was running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.55GB which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on Verizon LG Stylo 2 V (LG-VS835) by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.0 Nougat on Verizon LG Stylo 2 V (LG-VS835).
Now you can download the Verizon LG Stylo 2 V VS83520a KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on Verizon LG Stylo 2 V. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on Verizon LG Stylo 2 V, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install VS83520a KDZ Stock Firmware on Verizon LG Stylo 2 V.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA VS83520a comes with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest VS83520a build on LG Stylo 2 V in Verizon Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash VS83520a Android 7.0 Nougat on Verizon LG Stylo 2 V . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification. This is a major upgrade for Stylo V 2 from Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Table of Contents
Download Install VS83520a Stock Nougat Firmware on Verizon LG Stylo 2 V
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on Verizon LG Stylo 2 V, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat VS83520a on Verizon LG Stylo 2 V :
- Open Settings on Verizon LG Stylo 2 V.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware VS83520a on Verizon LG Stylo 2 V using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Verizon LG Stylo 2 V
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
Full ROM link will be uploaded soon..
Hope you installed Nougat Firmware on Verizon LG Stylo 2 V and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any querries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!