Finally Now every Verizon LG Vista users can update their smartphone to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update. As per the report, today Verizon has started rolling the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update with build version VS88028A for Verizon LG G Vista. Now you can download and install the VS88028A update manually on your LG G Vista using our guide below.
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your Verizon LG G Vista device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to VS88028A on Verizon LG G Vista. The update is a major update which bumps the version Android Lollipop to Android 5.1.1. Along with it, Verizon also fixed some of the regular bugs and improves system stability and performance.
Now you can download the Verizon LG G Vista VS88028A KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on Verizon LG G Vista. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on Verizon LG G Vista, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install VS88028A KDZ Stock Firmware on Verizon LG G Vista.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
- Download Install VS88028A Stock Lollipop Firmware on Verizon LG G Vista
- How to Manually Flash full Lollipop Firmware VS88028A on Verizon LG G Vista using the below guide :
- Steps to Install Stock Firmware VS88028A on Verizon LG G Vista manually using the below guide
Download Install VS88028A Stock Lollipop Firmware on Verizon LG G Vista
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on Verizon LG G Vista, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 5.1.1 Lollipop VS88028A on Verizon LG G Vista :
- Open Settings on Verizon LG G Vista.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Lollipop Firmware VS88028A on Verizon LG G Vista using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on Verizon LG G Vista VS880
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
ALSO RELATED POST
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on your smartphone
Full ROM link will be uploaded soon..
Steps to Install Stock Firmware VS88028A on Verizon LG G Vista manually using the below guide
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect in your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it completes your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently till first boot.
- Well, That’s it! Enjoy the latest VS88028A KDZ on Verizon LG G Vista.
Hope you installed Stock Firmware on Verizon LG G Vista and have completed the steps above successfully. If you have any querries please leave a comment below. Thank you.!