In this guide, we have the latest stock ROM flash file for the Vsmart Joy 4 powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need software called the QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Vsmart Joy 4 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Vsmart Joy 4
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Vsmart Joy 4
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Vsmart Joy 4
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot Vsmart Joy 4
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore Vsmart Joy 4 back to Factory State
- Device Name: Vsmart Joy 4
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Processor
- Android Version: Android 10
How to Flash Vsmart Joy 4 Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Vsmart Joy 4, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Vsmart Joy 4
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and Android USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: VOS 4.0 Firmware
File Size: 3.3 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 10
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Vsmart Joy 4.
- First of all, download and move the package file to the root of your internal storage
- Now boot your device into recovery mode.
- Make sure to wipe the cache.
- You can now tap on install update from SD Card.
- Locate the downloaded file and wait until the process to get completed.
- That’s it! When you are done, your device will reboot.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Vsmart Joy 4 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.