Xiaomi first announced about Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra on August 11, 2020, and it is available from August 16, 2020. The smartphone comes with four variants. If you have bought this device and still not received a new update on your device, then this guide is for you. Here, we will share all the latest China Stable ROM for Mi 10 Ultra (cas).
If you have not received any new update to the device recently, then follow up our guide on how you can check for the software update manually. To do that, head to the Settings -> About Phone and Tap on a Software Update to check for the new version for the Mi 10 Ultra.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Device Specifications
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra comes with the latest 5G technology along with other GSM technologies embedded. The dimension of the smartphone is about 162.4 x 75.1 x 9.5 mm, and it weighs around 221.8 g. Build with Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame, and supports dual Nano-SIM cards.
It has an OLED touchscreen that supports 1080x2340pixels and 1B colors. Protected via Gorilla Glass, the display has 120Hz of refresh rate and 800 nits type brightness. The size of the screen is 6.67 inches, and the device runs on Android 10, MIUI 12.
Moreover, along with the Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 chipset, the smartphone uses an Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) CPU with an Adreno 650 GPU. However, there is no extra card slot for the SD card. Depending on the price the storage and RAM comes in four variants, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 16GB RAM.
The rear camera has a quad-cameras, which are 48MP + 48MP + 12 MP + 20MP with Dual-LED flash, HDR, and panorama support. However, the main camera has only one camera of 20MP with HDR support. The common feature like WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, and a USB are included.
The fingerprint sensor is located under the optical display, and other sensors like accelerometer, gyro, compass, etc are also embedded in the phone. Mi 10 Ultra has a Li-ion battery of 4500 mAh, which supports 120W fast charging, also wireless fast charging 50W.
Manually Check OTA Updates
Before moving to the guide, we recommend you to first check if the OTA is already available for your device manually. To do that, go to the phone Settings > About Phone > Software update. Additionally, you can perform this task via the Software Updater app directly. If the software version is available, you can grab it.
Firmware Details and Download
- Updated Android Security Patch to May 2021. Increased system security.
- Xiaomi Cloud
- New: Location info can be now reported automatically before the device is powered off
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- System animations
- New: A new animation framework renders movement more realistically.
- New: New UI design is focused on visualization and making your interaction with the device more lifelike.
- Haptic feedback
- New: Haptic feedback brings a new dimension to familiar actions.
- System sounds
- New: Nature mix is a new exciting way of creating your own notification sound system.
- New: Hundreds of system sounds that represent animals from all around the world.
- New: Stereo system sounds.
- Super wallpapers
- New: Mount Siguniang super wallpaper.
- Privacy protection
- New: Now you can see what apps access your clipboard and control access.
- New: Using approximate location adds up points to privacy protection.
- New: You can now manage sensitive permissions and related app behavior independently.
- New: The behavior of web pages is also tracked now, which helps you to block unwanted and malicious actions.
- New: Now it’s up to you who and when can track your online behavior.
- New: All apps now come with a security statement from GetApps.
- New: Privacy risk scanner.
- New: Control which apps access and delete items from your Gallery.
- New: A comprehensive overview of all sensitive permissions.
- New: You’ll be notified whenever high-risk permissions are used and will be able to block the corresponding actions.
- Optimization: An all-new privacy protection page.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts make bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes.
- You can combine your phone and computer into a single working station.
- You can view MIUI notifications and open phone apps on your computer.
- Apps from your phone can be handed off to your computer.
- The items copied on a phone can now be pasted on the computer and vice versa.
- Photos and screenshots from a mobile device can be instantly used on a computer.
- Web pages can be seamlessly handed over from one device to another.
- You can transfer files to your mobile device using the “MIUI+” panel on your computer.
- New “File Manager” and “Notes” for computers.
- Floating windows
- New: Instant messengers now support floating windows.
- New: Floating windows can be quickly replaced with fullscreen versions of the apps.
- New: App flashcards Show key info when apps are displayed as floating windows.
- *Learn more about new features in “Special features”.
- Xiaomi Health
- New: You can measure your heart rate using the camera now.
- New: Start recording running, walking, and cycling workouts manually, and enjoy lots of online workout classes.
- Optimization: Automatic workout recognition is much more accurate now.
- Home screen
- New: “Ripples” animation for downloading apps.
- New: “Burst” animation for uninstalling apps.
- New: New design for app folders.
- New: A vertical layout for Recents.
- New: The aspect ratio is adjusted to the external monitor automatically during casting.
- New: The audio of the app that’s being cast in a floating window is separated from other audio.
- Xiaomi Cloud
- New: Convert images to PDF.
- New: Password manager allows you to store passwords in the cloud.
- New: You can share device location with other people in your family sharing group.
- New: Location information can be recorded automatically before the device powers off.
- Mi Carrier Services
- New: You can manage multiple SIM cards now.
- New: A more convenient way to move a cursor using the scrollbar.
- New: Function buttons support switching between languages and keyboards.
- New: You can press and hold the function buttons to access more features.
- New: Custom themes for keyboards.
- New: Font weight adjustment options for third party fonts.
- Optimization: Personalization features for system wallpapers, animations, and sounds.
- New: Wallpaper customization in the lite mode.
- Optimization: Pages load much faster now
- Updated Android Security Patch to January 2021. Increased system security.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
- Fix: Noise could be heard when the screen was turned off in some cases
- Optimization: Control center layout in landscape mode
- Optimization: Increased system stability
- Optimization: Reduced system lag
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2020. Increased system security
- Optimization: Increased system stability
- Optimization: Reduced system lag
How to Install MIUI China Stable ROM for Mi 10 Ultra (cas)
Installing the stock ROM or upgrading the MIUI version on Xiaomi devices is comparatively easy. But you should follow all the pre-requirements and downloads below before proceeding.
- Supported for: Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra (cas) only. The device should be running on stock ROM to apply the update.
- Requires: A PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Backup: Take a full Backup of Phone Data at first to keep the important files safe.
- Charge: Keep your device charged more than 50%.
- Mi Flash Tool – Download and Install it on your PC
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tools on your computer
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers and install it on the PC
We recommend to take a full backup first. GetDroidTips will not be held responsible for any type of issue on your device while or after following this guide or even flashing any file. So, proceed at your own risk.
Instructions to Install:
We assume that you’ve followed the downloads and requirements properly. Now, you can proceed to install MIUI China Stable ROM on Mi 10 Ultra. Check out the guide link below along with a video tutorial as well.
Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:
Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
We hope that you’ve updated or installed the latest MIUI version on your Mi 10 Ultra (cas) successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.