On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official stock Firmware flash file on your Walton Primo HM6. Well, the device is based on Android 10.0 which is powered by the Spreadtrum SC9863A UniSOC processor. This guide will be helpful to unbrick or fix any software issues on your device.
To install the firmware flash file on Walton Primo HM6, you need to download the software called SPD Flash tool (also known as Spreadtrum flash tool). This method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step-by-step tutorials to make things easier to flash the firmware file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Walton Primo HM6 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Walton Primo HM6
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Walton Primo HM6
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors on Walton Primo HM6
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Walton Primo HM6
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Walton Primo HM6 back to Factory State
How to Flash Walton Primo HM6 Firmware File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your Walton Primo HM6, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: Walton Primo HM6
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: Spreadtrum drivers, SPD Flash Tool, and Android USB Drivers
Walton Primo HM6 Flash Files
|Software Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Walton_Primo_HM6_S07_040221_SPD.zip
File Size: 1.2 GB
Android Version: 10.0
Instructions to Install: via SPD Flash tool
Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the firmware installation steps below:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your Walton Primo HM6 device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.