Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Elephone P2000C.
Talking about the specifications, Elephone P2000C features a 5.5-inch JDI IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 Pixel. It is powered by Mediatek MTK6582 Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Elephone P2000C comes with 8MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 2MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 2650Ah Battery Lithium-ion Battery.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Elephone P2000C
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on Elephone P2000C