Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy A7 2018.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 sports a 6.0 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels. The display protection comes from the Gorilla Glass. The Galaxy A7 2018 packs 2 types of chipsets which are Exynos 7885 or a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660. The device packs 64/128GB internal storage and 4/6GB of RAM. The main selling point of this device is the came which comes with a triple camera with 24MP (f/1.7), 8 MP (f/2.4) and 5MP (f/2.2) and fingerprint reader mounted side. On the front face, the device sports an 24MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 runs Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box. The power section is handled by a 3300 mAh battery.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
- How to Check New Software Update on Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
- How to boot Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 into safe mode
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
- How to enable developer options and USB debugging on Galaxy A7 2018
- How to Remove Forgotten Pattern lock on Galaxy A7 2018
- How to Perform Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy A7 2018