Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus sports a 6.0 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels. It is powered by 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425. The device packs 32 internal storage and 2GB of RAM. There is no expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 13 MP with an aperture f/1.9 and a 5 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus runs Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box and backed by a 3300 mAh battery. The handset has a side mounted fingerprint sensor.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
- How to clear App data on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus: Android 9.0 Pie Update
- How to Check New Software Update on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- How to boot Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus into safe mode
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- How to enable developer options and USB debugging on Galaxy J4 Plus
- How to Remove Forgotten Pattern lock on Galaxy J4 Plus
- How to Perform Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- How to Enter Download or ODIN mode on Galaxy J4 Plus
- How to Enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Stock Firmware Collections