Alright, so you have finally got your hands on the latest Samsung Galaxy J series device. Yes, we are talking about the Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus here. Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus.
Just in case, if you don’t already know, the Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus comes with a 6.0 inch FULL HD Display. Talking about the internals, the Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus is powered by a Snapdragon 425 chip along with Adreno 308 GPU and 4 GB of RAM.
On the camera front, the J6 Plus has a dual camera setup at the rear. This consists of a 13 MP and a 5 MP cameras. There is a single 8 MP camera at the front for selfies. There is a 3300 mAh capacity battery powering this device. These specifications are quite decent for the price it comes at. With that being said, you might want to clear the Cache Partition on Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus. Today, in this post we would be covering on How to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
- First of all, power off your device completely.
- Now, you need to boot your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus into the Recovery Mode.
- Now, use Volume keys to highlight the wipe cache partition option.
- Press the Power Key once to confirm the selection.
- Now, highlight “Yes — wipe cache partition” by pressing Volume Down key.
- Press the Power key to confirm.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- To finish things off, you need to select Reboot system option and confirm it by pressing the Power Key.
That’s it. You have successfully cleared the Cache Partition on your Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus. Pretty Simple, no? If you still have some doubts or queries related to the topic, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.