Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Gionee M6 Lite.
Talking about the specifications, Gionee M6 Lite features a 5-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Gionee M6 Lite comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 4,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Gionee M6 Lite
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on Gionee M6 Lite