Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on HTC Desire 19 Plus.
Talking about the specifications, HTC Desire 19 Plus features a 6.2-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765), 64-Bit Processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the HTC Desire 19 Plus comes with a Triple 13MP + 8MP + 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 16MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,850 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. HTC Desire 19 Plus also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Steps to wipe cache partition on HTC Desire 19 Plus
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on HTC Desire 19 Plus