Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on HTC Exodus 1.
Talking about the specifications, HTC Exodus 1 features a 6-inch Super LCD display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2880 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 64-bit Processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 2TB via microSD card. The camera on the HTC Exodus 1 comes with a Dual 12MP + 16MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP + 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,500 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery with fast Charge. HTC Exodus 1 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Steps to wipe cache partition on HTC Exodus 1
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on HTC Exodus 1