Huawei Y5II is one of the most popular Android Device offerings from the Company. Now, it looks like that you have the same and is following some guide which says, “Clear Cache on your Android Device”. So there you are searching for How to clear cache on Huawei Y5II. That’s why you landed here on this page searching for the same.
Don’t you worry, as we at the GetDroidTips, got your back. On a Huawei Y5II, you can clear cache by:
Steps to wipe system cache partition on Huawei Y5II:
- Go to Recovery Mode on Huawei Y5II
- Switch off your Android device
- On Huawei Y5II, press and hold the power button and volume UP button until recovery mode appears
- Use volume buttons to highlight ‘wipe cache partition’ and use power key to select it
- Reboot Huawei Y5II once the process is completed
I hope this guide was useful to wipe system cache partition on Huawei Y5II.
Huawei Y5II Specifications:
Huawei Y5II is an upgraded version of the Y5 which comes with a 5.0 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The device comes with a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6735P processor which is coupled up along with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal or onboard memory which can also be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. There is an 8 MP rear and a 2 MP front-facing camera on the Huawei Y5II.
Huawei Y5II comes with the Android 5.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1 out of the box. The Y5II is backed up by Li-Po 2200 mAh Non-removable battery.