There is possibly nothing wrong to say that we always want our smartphones to work perfect in every aspect. However, for this, a few things are there that we must pay attention to. Many times devices degrade their performance because of no other reason than not clearing the cache. If you own an OnePlus 5 smartphone and want to know how this task can simply be accomplished, we are here to help you in this matter. You can find the useful information to Wipe the Cache Partition on OnePlus 5 and can simply perform this task.
Basically, there are certain reasons that why clearing Cache is important on your OnePlus 5. The prime reason is it eliminates all the glitches that act as a barrier while performing certain tasks on your device. Cache clearing also removes all the unwanted files that consume memory and cut down the storage of the device. In addition to this, it can enhance the performance of your device up to great extent. You might have other reasons to perform the same but one thing to keep in mind is Cache must be cleared at least once in 20 days depending upon how frequent you use apps.
A guide to Wipe the Cache Partition on OnePlus 5
In case any of the game or app is not working properly on your OnePlus 5, cache for that particular app can be cleared simply. This may take time in case you want to clear cache of all the apps one after one. Therefore we guide you in this post on how the entire partition can be cleared. To fix some issues, there is a need to erasing the whole cache partition. This is because OnePlus 5 doesn’t have Os which allow you to target some parts.
Basically, while using your device, cache data often causes bugs and make them appear when you perform any task. In some cases it interrupts the sensors from performing their task. Therefore you can follow the below guide in case you are experiencing any of the issue. The good thing is you need not to worry about your apps, data or anything as it would delete the same.
- This method is for OnePlus 5 with TWRP installed.
- You must have an Unlocked Bootloader, if you already Unlocked, then skip this.
- If you don’t have then check out this link to install TWRP: TWRP Recovery on your phone.
Instructions to Wipe the Cache Partition on OnePlus 5
- Turn off your device and boot it into the Recovery Mode.
- Next, you can choose the language of your choice.
- Next is to tap on the “Wipe Data and Cache” option.
- After this, simply tap on the “Wipe Cache” option.
- You will be asked to confirm the same, click yes to proceed.
- After this, you need to wait till your OnePlus 5 clear the entire cache partition.
- After this, tap on the reboot. This will restart your device.
- Once restarted, you are done.
Once you have Wiped the Cache Partition on OnePlus 5, This process is quick and can simply be trusted without worrying about anything. It eliminates a lot of issues from your OnePlus 5 and improves the performance significantly.