Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Armor 6.
Talking about the specifications, Ulefone Armor 6 features a 6.2-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P60 MT6771 Processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Ulefone Armor 6 comes with a dual 21MP + 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 16MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 4900 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery. Ulefone Armor 6 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Armor 6
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Armor 6