With the passage of time, Android keeps collecting temporary data and cache inside its memory. This cache data reduces the performance of the device. So today, we are going to guide you on How to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Mix 2. We should wipe cache partition time to time as it will delete all unnecessary cache files immediately.
Talking about the specifications, Ulefone Mix 2 features a 5.7-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6737H, 64-bit Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Ulefone Mix 2 comes with a dual 13MP + a 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,300mAh Lithium-Polymer battery. Ulefone Mix 2 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
What is Wipe Cache Partition?
Cache partition stores temporary system files & data. It’s supposed to allow the system to access apps more quickly and efficiently. But sometimes things get cluttered and outdated, so we need to wipe cache partition time to time to maintain device performance.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Mix 2
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
So, guys, this is how you can successfully Wipe Cache Partition on Ulefone Mix 2. We recommend you to wipe cache partition at least once a month to avoid performance issues in your device. If you are facing difficulty in any step then let us know via the comment box below. We will be happy to help you out.
- Download Latest Ulefone Mix 2 USB Drivers | MediaTek Driver | and More
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Ulefone Mix 2 (Rooting Included)
- Solutions To Ulefone MIX 2 Common Problems- WiFi, Bluetooth, Camera, SD, Sim, and More
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Ulefone Mix 2 [Firmware File / Unbrick]
- How to change language on Ulefone Mix 2