Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Elephone P7000 Pioneer.
Talking about the specifications, Elephone P7000 Pioneer features a 5.5-inch IPS FHD display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 Pixel. It is powered by MT6752 Octa Core 64bit Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 64GB via microSD card. The camera on the Elephone P7000 Pioneer comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3450mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Elephone P7000 Pioneer also has a fingerprint sensor.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Elephone P7000 Pioneer
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That's it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on Elephone P7000 Pioneer