Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Gionee M6S Plus.
Talking about the specifications, Gionee M6S Plus features a 6-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 MSM8976 Processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/256GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Gionee M6S Plus comes with 12MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 6,020 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Gionee M6S Plus also has a fingerprint sensor.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Gionee M6S Plus
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on Gionee M6S Plus