Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on HomTom S9 Plus.
Talking about the specifications, HomTom S9 Plus features a 6-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6750T, 64-bit Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the HomTom S9 Plus comes with a Dual 16MP + 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 13MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 4,050 mAh Lithium-ion Battery. HomTom S9 Plus also has a fingerprint sensor.
Steps to wipe cache partition on HomTom S9 Plus
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on HomTom S9 Plus