Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Doogee T5.
Talking about the specifications, Doogee T5 features a 5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixel. It is powered by MediaTek MT6753 Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Doogee T5 comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-removable 4,500mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery with fast charging.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Doogee T5
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on Doogee T5