Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on HiSense Infinity H30 Lite.
Talking about the specifications, HiSense Infinity H30 Lite features a 6.1-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1500 Pixels. It is powered by Unisoc SC9863A, 64-bit Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the HiSense Infinity H30 Lite comes with a Dual 16MP + 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 3000 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. HiSense Infinity H30 Lite also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Steps to wipe cache partition on HiSense Infinity H30 Lite
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on HiSense Infinity H30 Lite