Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on HTC 10 Evo.
Talking about the specifications, HTC 10 Evo features a 5.5-inch Super LCD 3 display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 2TB via microSD card. The camera on the HTC 10 Evo comes with 16MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,200 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. HTC 10 Evo also has a fingerprint sensor.
Steps to wipe cache partition on HTC 10 Evo
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on HTC 10 Evo