Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on HTC Wildfire X.
Talking about the specifications, HTC Wildfire X features a 6.22-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1520 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 Processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/128GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 512GB via microSD card. The camera on the HTC Wildfire X comes with a Triple 12MP + 5MP + 8MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3300 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery. HTC Wildfire X also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Steps to wipe cache partition on HTC Wildfire X
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on HTC Wildfire X