Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Lava Z61.
Talking about the specifications, Lava Z61 features a 5.45-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6739, 64-Bit Processor coupled with 1/2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Lava Z61 comes with 6MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Lava Z61
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on Lava Z61