Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017.
Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 sports a 4.7 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm). The device packs 16GB internal storage and 2GB of RAM. There is 256GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 13 MP with an aperture f/1.9 and a 8 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo and backed by a Li-Ion 2350 mAh battery. The handset has a front mounted fingerprint sensor.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.