Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy A8s.
Samsung Galaxy A8s sports a 6.4 inches Super IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It is powered by Octa-core 2x2.2 GHz 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 10 nm. The device packs 128GB internal storage and 6/8GB of RAM. There is 512GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a Triple camera 24MP + 10MP + 5MP with an aperture f/1.7/2.2 and a 24 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy A8s runs Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery. The handset has a Rear mounted fingerprint sensor.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy A8s
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That's it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.