Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro.
Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro sports a 5.2 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 (14 nm). The device packs 64GB internal storage and 4GB of RAM. There is 256GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 16 MP with an aperture f/1.9 and a 16 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro runs Android 7.0 Nougat and backed by a Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. The handset has a front mounted fingerprint sensor.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.