Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus sports a 5.0 inches PLS TFT display with a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. It is powered by 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-core Mediatek MT6737T (28 nm). The device packs 8GB internal storage and 1.5GB of RAM. There is 256GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 8 MP with an aperture f/2.2 and a 5 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and backed by a Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.