Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy J1 2016.
Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 sports a 4.5 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. It is powered by 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830. The device packs 8GB internal storage and 1GB of RAM. There is 256GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 5 MP with an aperture f/2.2 and a 2 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and backed by a Li-Ion 2050 mAh battery.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy J1 2016
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.