Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on T-Mobile Galaxy S8.
T-Mobile Galaxy S8 sports a 5.8 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. It is powered by 4×2.3 GHz Mongoose M2 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core Exynos 8895 Octa (10 nm). The device packs 64GB internal storage and 4GB of RAM. There is 512GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 12 MP with an aperture f/1.7 and a 8 MP shooter for selfies. The T-Mobile Galaxy S8 runs Android 7.0 Nougat, upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo and backed by a Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. The handset has a back mounted fingerprint sensor.
Steps to wipe cache partition on T-Mobile Galaxy S8
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.