Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Tecno W3 Pro.
Talking about the specifications, Tecno W3 Pro features a 5-inch TFT display with a screen resolution of 480 x 854 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580 Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Tecno W3 Pro comes with 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 2,500 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Tecno W3 Pro
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on Tecno W3 Pro