Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Future.
Talking about the specifications, Ulefone Future features a 5.5-inch IPS FHD display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by Mediatek MTK6755 64bit ARM Cortex-A53 MPcore Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Ulefone Future comes with 16MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a 3000mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Future
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Future