Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Metal Lite.
Talking about the specifications, Ulefone Metal Lite features a 5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by Mediatek MT6735 Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Ulefone Metal Lite comes with 8MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 2MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,050 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Ulefone Metal Lite also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Metal Lite
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That's it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Metal Lite