Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Mix.
Talking about the specifications, Ulefone Mix features a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6750T, 64-Bit Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Ulefone Mix comes with a dual 13MP + 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 13MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,300mAh Lithium-Polymer battery. Ulefone Mix also has a fingerprint sensor.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Mix
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Mix