Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Tiger X.
Talking about the specifications, Ulefone Tiger X features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580 Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Ulefone Tiger X comes with 8MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,500 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Tiger X
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That's it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on Ulefone Tiger X