Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Verizon Galaxy S8 Active.
Verizon Galaxy S8 Active sports a 5.8 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. It is powered by 4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm). The device packs 64GB internal storage and 4GB of RAM. There is 512GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 12 MP with an aperture f/1.7 and a 8 MP shooter for selfies. The Verizon Galaxy S8 Active runs Android 7.0 Nougat, planned upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo and backed by a Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery. The handset has a back mounted fingerprint sensor.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Verizon Galaxy S8 Active
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.