Have you ever thought where all your preferences, browser temporary files, logs, and other app bits are saved? Well, those are saved in small files known as Cache. You should be clearing it from time to time for good. Here in this guide, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Vernee Apollo Lite.
Talking about the specifications, Vernee Apollo Lite features a 5.5-inch IGZO display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio X20 MTK6797 Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Vernee Apollo Lite comes with 16MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 3,180 mAh battery. Vernee Apollo Lite also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Steps to wipe cache partition on Vernee Apollo Lite
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- That’s it! This way you are clear the cache data and speeding your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to wipe cache partition on Vernee Apollo Lite