T-Mobile released the latest September 2019 security patch update for LG K30 (LMX410TK) model in the USA. It comes with the build number X410TK20i which is based on the latest Android Oreo. The software update brings some system improvements as well.
The update is currently seeding via OTA for users in the T-Mobile variant. If you have not received then, follow the We have provided a full guide with installation, pre-requirements, download links, and other tools. So, check out the full guide below. If you have not received then you can check for the OTA update manually.
Check for OTA Updates Manually
Whenever the device manufacturer released an Android update for a particular device, an OTA update notification will appear. By just tapping on it, it will ask to confirm download the update. Most of the smartphone OEMs provide OTA updates to its devices in incremental mode and takes a few days to receive completely. However, if your device isn’t receiving any OTA updates automatically, you can check for it.
In order to check for the OTA updates manually on your handset:
- From the home screen, tap on Apps > Settings.
- If using the Tab view, select the General tab.
- Tap on Update Center > System update > Check for update.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to update the LG K30
X410TK20i: Firmware Details
Here is a little info about the firmware which brings the September 2019 security patch for LG K30.
- Release date: September 30, 2019
- Android version: Oreo
- Region: USA
- Carrier: T-Mobile
- Security patch level (SPL): September 1, 2019
- Software version: X410TK20i
- File size: 320.3MB
- What’s changed: Security patch level
Steps to Install September 2019 Software Update on LG K30 Manually
We will follow the flash tool guide to install or update the LG stock firmware on LG K30 device. We have provided the full guide below. Check it out. Before going to the installation process, let’s take a look at the requirements as well.
- The ROM is only supported for LG K30 model. Don’t use it other devices.
- Keep your device charged up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and USB cable to connect your device with the PC.
- Take a Complete Backup without Root on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- Download and Install the latest LG USB Drivers on your computer.
- LG Bridge software – Download and install it on your PC.
- Download LG FlashTool and LG UP on your PC and install it.
Here is the download link for the new September 2019 security patch update based stock firmware for the LG K30 (LMX410TK). Then follow the full installation guide.
Installation Guide for Firmware
After downloading the firmware file, you need to use LG Flash Tool to flash it on your device. Here is a detailed guide that you can follow to install the firmware on your device.Guide to Install LG KDZ Firmware on any LG Devices
We hope this guide will be helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed or updated the Stock Firmware version X410TK20i on your LG K30 device. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to ask in the comments below.