Xiaomi; the Chinese tech giant has been in the market for a long period. The brand now has unveiled its 10th-anniversary special flagships the Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro. Both the smartphones come with great specifications except for some downgrades like the 90Hz panel. We have seen the 120Hz panel in the Galaxy S20 series and OnePlus will also use this 120Hz panel in their upcoming OnePlus 8 series of devices. This device has a better camera and faster-charging speed compared to the lower Mi 10. It’s not even been a day, but currently, the Mi 10 Pro in China receiving its first-ever software update. It is rolling over-the-air with build number V188.8.131.52.QJACNXM.
The debut update for the Mi 10 Pro includes the Android security patch for January 2020. Also, new software fixes the data usage warning appeared multiple times. This software update is based on Android 10.
Downloading the OTA
The debut update for the Mi 10 Pro is rolling over-the-air. It may take a few days to be available to everyone around the globe. If waiting for the OTA to drop on the device is not something you would prefer, then you can manually search and capture the software.
- Head over to the device Settings > About Phone > Software update to check for OTA updates whether the new software version V184.108.40.206.QJACNXM is available or not. If yes, just download and install it.
- Meanwhile, you can do this via the Software Updater app as well on your device.
- Make sure to connect your handset to a Wi-Fi network or a cellular network and keep charged your phone fully.
Try to use Wi-Fi to download the software faster. Also, have enough battery power on your Mi 10 Pro so that the device doesn’t break down while you are busy trying to install the update.
- Fix: Data usage warning appeared multiple times
Steps to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi 10 Pro (cmi)
To install the update manually, make sure to check out the pre-requirements and downloads before flashing.
- This MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM file is only supported for the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.
- Try to fully charge your device before installing the firmware.
- We will recommend you to take a complete backup of device data without root.
- A PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.
Instructions to Install:
After following all the pre-requirements and downloads properly, now you can proceed to the guide in order to install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM update on your Mi 10 Pro via Recovery or Fastboot method manually.Guide to Install MIUI ROM on Xiaomi Device [Recovery/Fastboot]
You can also check out the full-depth tutorial video from below:Video Guide on Steps to Flash Xiaomi Device using Fastboot Method
That’s it, guys. We hope you have found this guide useful and successfully updated the MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on your Mi 10 Pro (cmi) device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.