Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Xiaomi Mi 7 smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi 7 using the below guide on How to Install Xiaomi Mi 7 Stock firmware. In this list we will update all the collection of Xiaomi Mi 7 Stock Firmware. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi 7 using TWRP and Stock Recovery too. Xiaomi Mi 7 came out of box with Android 7.1.2 Nougat, wrapped with MIUI 9.
About Xiaomi Mi 7:
Xiaomi Mi 7 features a 5.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 2160 x 3840 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad core (2.4 GHz, Dual core, Kryo + 2 GHz, Dual core, Kryo) and Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 MSM8998 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory which can expanded upto 256GB via MicroSD. The camera on the Xiaomi Mi 7 comes with 21 MP rear camera with Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus and LED Flash and 13MP front shooting camera with LED Flash.
Xiaomi Mi 7 runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat out of the box and a Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi 7
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Mi 7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Mi 7
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
List of Xiaomi Mi 7 Stock Firmware collection
- This Update is only for Xiaomi Mi 7 Smartphone.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Download Mi Flash Tool From here
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone (root required) and then proceed.
- Without Root, you can backup your phone.
Guide to Install Xiaomi Mi 7 Stock Firmware :
Steps To Install MIUI 8 China ROM using Updater App
- First of all, To Install via Recovery, you need to download Recovery ROM
- Now connect your Xiaomi Mi 7 to PC and copy the downloaded file to the downloaded_rom folder in your Xiaomi Mi 7 Internal Storage.
- Launch ‘Updater‘ app in your device.
- Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- now press OK to start the flashing process.
- Done. Your device will reboot after the flashing is done.
Steps to Flash MIUI 8.2 for Xiaomi Mi 7 via Fastboot :
- Download the MIUI 220.127.116.11 Fastboot ROM for your Xiaomi Mi 7
- Now turn your device off completely. Press the Volume– key and the Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode.
- Once you have entered fastboot mode, you will see the Mi Bunny Fastboot mode picture (See screenshot below)
- Now connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- You need to double click on the downloaded ROM file to extract it.
- Open the extracted ROM folder, and copy its path on the computer.
- To install Mi Flash Tool, Download Mi Flash Tool Zip and Extract the MIUI MI Flash tool on your computer.
- Now click on the installer file on your computer and continue the installation. (Ignore the security warning) and select run to continue the installation.
- After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste the address bar from the ROM file folder path copied in the 6th step. (You can also browse the folder by tapping the Select button)
- If you have pasted the Address code, Now Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Your flashing process has started, Now Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on this guide on How to install MIUI Stable ROM on Xiaomi Mi 7 in the comment section below.