MI A1 is one of the latest and in fact, best flagships that was recently introduced by Xiaomi. The best thing is this device comes with some of the best features that no one can imagine at such a price range Xiaomi is offering. The best feature is the dual camera as in case of iPhone 8. If you are a user of this amazing device, it’s soon going to be more powerful for you. This is because Android Oreo 8.0 beta testing for this device has just started. In this post, I will guide you on how to participate in Xiaomi MI A1 Android 8.0 Oreo Beta testing simply.
The Chinese manufacturer is recruiting the beta testers that can help them in making the Android Oreo more powerful and error-free on their device. All those who are interested in joining the beta program can now proceed. Before beginning with anything, there are a few conditions which you need to fulfill. There is actually no need for you to worry about anything as there is nothing much you need to do in real sense.
The very first thing you need to do to participate in Xiaomi MI A1 Android 8.0 Oreo Beta testing is install the Xiaomi MIUI forum app on your device. There is no strict upper limit on anything. It doesn’t matter where you are from. The beta testing program is open to all the users irrespective of their region. All those who will join this program will get the chance to enjoy Android Oreo 8.0 on their device than others. In this beta program, Xiaomi has set up a fresh requirement for the participants and i.e. they must have some basic knowledge regarding the ROM’s.
As already mentioned, installing the MIUI app is another requirement. In addition to this, the participant should be active on the forum and must discuss the issues and experience with others. Check out the points below to know more about how to participate in Xiaomi MI A1 Android 8.0 Oreo Beta testing.
Requirements and responsibilities to participate in Xiaomi MI A1 Android 8.0 Oreo Beta testing
- The participant must discuss the experience with other participants in QQ group as well as in forum
- Must join the Android O group as soon as possible
- Must answer the query of the user in the bug subforms
- Timely reporting about the bugs and other issues
How to participate
- The very first thing you need to do is to install the MIUI Forum app on your MI A1 from the Play Store
- Open the app and select the option Recruitment that you will see on the Homepage
- Fill all the information asked and submit the same
- Once the application approved, you will get the forum PM
It must be kept in mind that the last date to register for the beta program is 11th December. I would like to make it clear that GetDroidtips.com cannot be held responsible for anything that goes wrong during the procedure.