Updated on September 25, 2017: If you can’t wait for the Redmi Note 4 Official Android 8.0 Oreo, then now you can install the Custom ROM based on Android 8.0 Oreo. Click this link to Download and Install Lineage OS 15 for Redmi Note 4.
Good news for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 users. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will receive the latest Android 8.0 Oreo version. When it comes to smartphones, there are more Android users in this world than smartphones controlled by other operating systems. This is the reason whenever a fresh version of Android arrives, the first question that comes in the mind of users is when they will get the copy of same on their phone. The latest version of Android O has recently been unveiled by the Google and the Android community is eagerly waiting to test the same on the smartphones they own. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 was launched in January 2017 with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Official Android Oreo 8.0 update.
Finally, Google announced the name of next iteration of Android known as Android Oreo. The update will start rolling out in a stable stage for all the supported Pixel and Nexus device. The update is in the testing stage and will be out as an OTA (over the air) to the Pixel, Pixel XL, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and also includes Nexus Player and Pixel C.
If you are wondering whether Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 would receive the official Android 8.0 Oreo update, then Yes! Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is eligible for an Android Oreo update!! The best thing about Xiaomi devices is that every year they come up with something different and new in looks and features in their smartphones.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Official Android Oreo 8.0 Update
Actually, there are many people who always want to have latest in their pocket when it comes to buying any electronic widget. So if you have plans to buy a new Smartphone and you are really looking to experience Android O, it would be good to invest on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Xiaomi smartphones are simply amazing. Whenever one thinks of buying a phone, the first thing comes to mind is Samsung, LG, Nokia, Xiaomi or Apple as they are the known possible options. However, Xiaomi has given users the freedom of choosing most stylish phones with Oppo and Lenovo joining the competition. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Official Android Oreo 8.0 update.
The combination of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with Android O would be a great one. Latest Android is equipped with many latest features some of which are
- Improvements in connectivity.
- Better security and feature enhancements.
- The Picture in Picture mode.
- Webview improvements.
- New Keyboard features.
- More adaptive icons.
- Better gesture control.
In addition to this, better management of data can be assured. This feature in true sense will automatically clear the cache memory of apps making them run smoothly. You can now control the apps running in the background without your permission which often consumes more battery and slows down the phone performance. There will be suggestions based on what you type recently. This feature is added to make the users get rid of copy-paste habit. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Official Android Oreo 8.0 update.
Moto series has especially been designed and equipped with features keeping in mind the needs of every Smartphone user in India. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is one of the pioneer products of Xiaomi is fulfilling the need of one and all without making a hole on pockets of buyers. It is largely believed that Xiaomi is among the first company the phones of which will be having the latest version of Android 8.0 Oreo in 2017.
The most common question arises in the mind of Android Smartphone users after the release of the new version is whether their phone is compatible or not. However, for the time being, anyone using Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 or planning to buy same have no reason to worry.
Websites offering latest smartphones news such as Gearbest can be approached for more useful information about the availability of Android Oreo on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Android 8.0 will officially be released after mid of 2017 and is highly expected to be made available for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in the year 2018. Keep checking Gearbest website for latest news. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Official Android Oreo 8.0 Update.
- How to Install Android O Emoji on any Android Phone (aka Android 8.0 Oreo Emoji)
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo Wallpapers and Ringtones
- Top 10 features of Android 8.0 Oreo
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List Of Xiaomi devices to get Android 8.0 Oreo Update
What Is Android O?
Android N is still new to many Android users, where some even don’t know about it. Thus, it is quite surprising that plot is already begun to set for a new version of Android, as Google launched first developer preview of upcoming “Android O” aka Android Orea on March 21, 2017. Yes! You heard it right! It is already available for developers on devices including Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus Player, Pixel C and Pixel smartphone devices.
According to reports of this program overview release, Google declared that this newly launched developer preview of Android O is Alpha quality, where the second/upcoming review would be considered Beta quality.
This was all good had to say in this launch. We are expecting to get to know more about this upcoming version of the Android operating system soon in May 2017, as Google’s I/O conference would be held. Till then, you do not require to wander around the web looking for resources. In this Article, We have gathered everything we know until now about the upcoming Android O.
- Quick Settings-Android O Developer comes with new attractive and distinguishing feature. The second version of the Android O Developer has introduced a quick settings toggle feature. The setting panel which you will notice in this version is the developer is of light gray shade. Consequently, the icons are black.
- Notification- Now each application icon flashes a dot denoting that it is an unread notification. Each dot looks different as each notification dot derives its color from its designated App. Along with this new notification dot feature, the long press shade has also been restyled. Currently, it appears like iOS-ques displaying the unified panel inclusive of App shortcuts and App info page as well as widget panel shortcuts.
- Altering App Icon shape- The newest Pixel Launcher has the facility whereby the users can easily change the icons to cylindrical, round corner rectangular, square and circular shapes. As of now, only some app icons can be changed.
- Check out this link for Top 10 Features of Android 8.0 Oreo
When Will Xiaomi release Android Oreo Update for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4?
Xiaomi has not yet released any statement about the next Android Update known as Android Oreo for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 yet. But we are sure that the next update for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 official Android Oreo 8.0 would be made available at the end of 2017 or early 2018. We will Soon share the more updated new here. Until then enjoy the Android Oreo LineageOS update on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Install LineageOS 15 on Redmi Note 4: CLICK HERE
Here is the list of Supported Devices which will get Lineage OS 15.
To know if your device is eligible for the Android 8.0 Oreo Update, Check Here.