XOLO Era 4K was launched in February 2016. If you have bought this device and want to install Stock Firmware on XOLO Era 4K? Then you are the right place. Here we will guide you to install the official Stock ROM on XOLO Era 4K using the software known as SP Flash Tool, Formally also called Smartphone Flash tool. If you have installed Custom ROM or bricked your device, then this guide will be helpful to fix back to Stock ROM or unbrick it.
Talking about the specs, XOLO Era 4K features a 5.0-inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by 1.03GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with 2GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage. The device sports an 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. XOLO Era 4K runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box and is powered by a 4000 mAh battery.
The guide is simple and easy! All you have to do is simply download the below-given firmware files and tools on your PC and then simply follow the given instruction link to install the Stock Firmware on XOLO Era 4K using SP Flash tool. Yes, this guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software or hardware malfunctioning problem.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on XOLO Era 4K
Remember this guide is also very much needed in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on XOLO Era 4K. First of all, download the software, Smartphone Flashtool on your PC and then flash your phone back to Stock ROM. We request you to read the steps carefully before upgrading XOLO Era 4K using this guide.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your XOLO Era 4K
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade XOLO Era 4K
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on XOLO Era 4K
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update the Stock firmware on XOLO Era 4K.
Pre Requisite :
- This firmware supported only on XOLO Era 4K.
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and Install Intex USB Drivers
- Charge your phone for at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
Follow Guide to Install Stock ROM using SP Flash Tool Software.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on XOLO Era 4K successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device