Want to enjoy any new ROM for Doogee Y6? Well, then you can install the latest Xperia ROM for Doogee Y6. Yes, you heard me correct. Now you can enjoy the latest baked Xperia ROM for Doogee Y6 just by flashing the build given below.
The ROM is ported straight from the real Xperia by Nonta72. In this post he has mentioned clearly that, this is a Xperia stock ROM crossported to Doogee Y6. Full Credits to him for developing this ROM for Doogee Y6. Now you can simply follow this guide to install the latest Xperia ROM for Doogee Y6. We had already shared the Full Stock ROM collections for Doogee Y6. In this post you are allowed to break the rules by flashing the Xperia Custom ROM on Doogee Y6.
This ROM is based on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat and brings all the feature that are present in Xperia officially. This features are all present in the Crossported ROM for Doogee Y6. The ROM includes, Ringtones, Apps, logo, AOSP with small adjustments, etc.
How to Install Xperia ROM for Doogee Y6 (Android Nougat)
If you are planning to install, then you must be running TWRP Recovery on your Doogee Y6. In case if you are installing the Custom ROM for the first time, then you can follow our guide on How to Install TWRP on Doogee Y6. The Guide is simple and easy to follow.
Earlier we had shared some of the custom ROM built for Doogee Y6, take a look at some of the below mentioned Custom ROM for Doogee Y6.
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat For Doogee Y6 (AOSP)
- How to Install Nokia 3 ROM for Doogee Y6
- How To Install Lineage OS 15 For Doogee Y6
- How To Install MIUI 9 Update for Doogee Y6
- How To Install Official Nougat Firmware On Doogee Y6
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Doogee Y6
- This will work on Doogee Y6 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
How to Install Xperia ROM for Doogee Y6:
- First of all, install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below Xperia ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Xperia Port ROM for Doogee Y6. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device