Today we have the latest stock ROM flash file for the ZTE Blade V8 Mini powered by Qualcomm processor. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called QFil Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issue, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
- 1 How to Install ZTE Blade V8 Mini Flash File
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the ZTE Blade V8 Mini Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from ZTE Blade V8 Mini
- You can fix the boot loop issue on ZTE Blade V8 Mini
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on ZTE Blade V8 Mini
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot ZTE Blade V8 Mini
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore ZTE Blade V8 Mini back to Factory State
- Device Name: ZTE Blade V8 Mini
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil Flash tool
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Processor
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
How to Install ZTE Blade V8 Mini Flash File
Before installing the Stock ROM on your ZTE Blade V8 Mini, you should download the firmware flash file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: ZTE Blade V8 Mini
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Flash Tool: Download AFTool | QFil Flash Tool or QPST Flash tool
- Download Drivers: Qualcomm USB Drivers and ZTE USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
|Firmware Detail||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: Initial Firmware
File Size: 1.8 GB
File Type: OTA
Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via ZTE device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on ZTE device.Guide to Install ZTE Firmware on any ZTE smartphone
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Method 3: Instructions to Install via MSM Download tool:
- Download the MSM Download tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC.
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the MSM download tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM download tool and connect your device to PC/Laptop
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware, if not select it manually.
- Click on the start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process.
- Once it is done! remove your device from PC. That’s it!
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your ZTE Blade V8 Mini device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.