Do you want to install Stock ROM on ZTE nubia Z18? then, you are in the right place. Here we will share all the latest ZTE nubia Z18 Stock Firmware Collections. So we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on ZTE nubia Z18. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the ZTE nubia Z18 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
Talking about the specifications, ZTE Nubia Z18 features a 5.99-inch S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 2160 x 1080 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SDM845 64-bit Processor coupled with 6/8GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory. The camera on the ZTE Nubia Z18 comes with a dual 16MP + 24MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,450 mAh Lithium-Polymer with NeoCharge 2.5 battery. ZTE Nubia Z18 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, you can factory reset or flash the latest ZTE nubia Z18 Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of the Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick ZTE nubia Z18 back to the previous working condition.
Table of Contents
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your ZTE nubia Z18
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade ZTE nubia Z18
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on ZTE nubia Z18
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of ZTE nubia Z18 Stock Firmware Collections:
V2.18 Nubia Firmware
This update fixes the system bug and optimizes the experience
This update includes but not Limited to the items listed above
Steps to Install ZTE nubia Z18 Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for ZTE nubia Z18
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your ZTE nubia Z18 is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
=—-> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Nubia Flash Tool: Download and Install the Nubia Emergency Tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Nubia USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
You can follow the same firmware link for the guide to install Stock firmware on ZTE nubia Z18.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install:Guide to Install Update any Nubia Devices using Nubia Emergency Tool
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on ZTE nubia Z18 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.