Do you want to install Stock ROM on ZTE Trek 2 K88? then, you are in the right place. Here we will share all the latest ZTE Trek 2 Stock Firmware Collections. So we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on ZTE Trek 2. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the ZTE Trek 2 stock firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, you can factory reset or flash the latest ZTE Trek 2 Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of the Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to the bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick ZTE Trek 2 (K88) back to the previous working condition.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your ZTE Trek 2
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade ZTE Trek 2
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on ZTE Trek 2
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of ZTE Trek 2 Stock Firmware Collections:
|K88V2.0.0B17, B15 = Nougat
|K88V1.0.0B31, B33 = Marshmallow||Download Link||Marshmallow|
Steps to Install ZTE Trek 2 Stock Firmware:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for ZTE Trek 2 K88
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your ZTE Trek 2 is at least 50% charged.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
—–> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
=—-> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
—–> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Download ADB Setup: Download ADB and Fastboot tool
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Nubia USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
You can follow the same firmware link for the guide to install Stock firmware on ZTE Trek 2.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install:
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted the ADB and Fastboot Tools
- Download Stock ROM for ZTE Trek 2 from above and save it in ADB folder.
- Now Reboot Moto smartphone to Recovery Mode.
- Select Apply Update from ADB.
- Plug the phone into PC using USB Cable, then open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now execute the below command in CMD screen.
adb sideload Filename.zip
- Wait until Installation process Completes.
- Once the Installation completed. Reboot the Phone.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on ZTE Trek 2 K88 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.