Huawei Phone Clone is a simple and super-fast data transfer application that has been developed and published by Huawei itself. The app users can easily transfer the contacts, SMS, installed apps, photos, music, videos, etc from the old phone to a new Huawei device without using Wi-Fi or mobile data. Now, if you’ve also recently purchased a new Huawei device or want to transfer data, you can Download Huawei Phone Clone APK (Latest 2021).
The app uses a QR code to scan and connect a local hotspot of the new phone. No matter whether you’re an iOS or Android device user, the HUAWEI Phone Clone app is compatible with your phone irrespective of which brand you’re using. The app is free to download and free to use across both Android & iOS platforms. Obviously, you can easily download the application directly from your mobile device via Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Features of HUAWEI Phone Clone
- It uses QR codes to scan your mobile and connect to a local hotspot of the new Huawei device.
- It’s free to download and free to use on both Android and iOS platforms.
- The Phone Clone app from Huawei offers a maximum data transfer speed of up to 1GB per minute depending on the device model and its hardware capability.
- It also safely complete data transfers with the use of secured wireless network encryption.
- No backup is required for the excessive data of your handset in the cloud or internal storage.
What’s New: Phone Clone 18.104.22.1680
- UI optimizations.
- Improve the stability of the application.
Download Huawei Phone Clone APK (Latest 2021)
- Download Phone Clone 22.214.171.1240 (May 23, 2021)
- Download Phone Clone 126.96.36.1990 (April 10, 2021)
- Download Phone Clone 188.8.131.520 (August 6, 2020)
- Download Phone Clone 10.1.1.390 (June 26, 2020)
- Download Phone Clone 10.1.1.360
- Download Phone Clone 10.1.1.320
- Download Phone Clone 10.1.1.310
- Download Phone Clone 10.0.1.560
- Download Phone Clone 10.0.1.550
Just download the latest version of the APK on your Android device and manually install it or directly install the app from the respective store from your handset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this article was useful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.