In 2019, Apple has released its latest flagships called iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max. Though these devices are more powerful and full of new features, the devices have their own issues like iOS 13 related issues or else. Meanwhile, it doesn’t mean that iPhone users don’t face lagging or freezing issues. Just like the Android devices, iPhones are also lagging some times due to some third-party bad apps or software bugs. Follow the troubleshooting guide on iPhone 11 that keeps lagging and frequent freezing.
As we already mentioned that your iPhone may get freeze or facing lags due to any rogue apps or iOS-related bugs or stability issues. Apple has released the latest iOS 13 version last year officially, but the users are facing more issues than the previous iOS versions. So, it’s something that you need to figure out which app or service or iOS version is causing the issue in user experience.
Troubleshoot iPhone 11 keeps lagging and frequent freezing
There are some of the possible and common steps or solutions are mentioned below that you should try for once before going to any conclusion. We hope that one of the mentioned solutions will definitely fix the lagging or freezing issue on your iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 series devices.
1. Force Reboot your iPhone 11
- Press and release the Volume Up key quickly.
- Then press and release the Volume Down key quickly.
- Next, press and hold the Side/Power button until the Apple logo appears.
- Release the button and wait for the device to boot completely.
2. Update All Pending Apps
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Next, tap on the profile icon on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Your account details will appear here. Just scroll down and check the Available Updates option.
- The Upcoming Automatic Updates section will show if there is any pending app available.
- Individually tap on the update button on each app to install the update.
3. Uninstall Unnecessary or Unused Apps
From the home screen of your iPhone 11, check for the installed apps which are not useful to you or you don’t even use them for a while. You will need to delete all those apps without a second thought.
- Look for the app > press and hold the icon > you will get a pop-up and delete option.
- Tap on Delete App and it will be uninstalled.
4. Check Device Storage
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Select General.
- Tap iPhone Storage.
- If you want to delete any app or game, tap on that individual file and delete it.
5. Check for iOS Update
By downloading and updating to the latest iOS version, your iPhone may work properly. As the latest software updates always offer better stability and security over the previous one.
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- Select General > Tap on Software Update.
- It will automatically check for new updates.
- If the latest iOS version is available, you will get notified.
- Just download and install it.
6. Factory Reset iPhone 11
- Go to the iPhone Settings > tap on General > Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Reset.
- Tap on the Erase All Content and Settings option.
- Enter your passcode and confirm the task.
- Once done, restart your iPhone 11.
7. Restore your iPhone via iTunes
- Launch iTunes on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC using a lightning cable.
- Wait for iTunes to detect your iPhone and you will see an iPhone icon.
- Click on that icon to open the Summary section.
- Click on the Restore button.
- If asked, click on the Restore button again to confirm and proceed.
That’s it. We assume that now you’ve fixed your iPhone 11 and it works smoothly just like before. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.